Sunday, May 20, 2012


**ON SALE NOW THROUGH MAY FOR $250L**


New Mario Toddler Bedroom is NOW available!!! To stay in theme with my Get Your Game On Hunt I've been hard at work for more Mario themed items! If you're anything like me, you love Mario! I was so sad to see so little available for the Mario lovers out there, even less for the little ones! This bedroom set is PERFECT for the tiny Mario fan! You'll find all sorts of fun things in this bedroom set! From the tuck in animations in the bed so you can be tucked in at night, to the Bombomb nightlight and Piranha Warp Pipe nightstand, I think this bedroom set is amazing & will be a hit! Look below for more pictures on this awesome bedroom set! Available NOW at my inworld Main Store! ::rANDOM:: In World Store









No comments:

Post a Comment